PONY UP! WITH JON LIECKFELT
APRIL 25-26, 2018 – 10am-6pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton Downtown Portland, Oregon
Join celebrity hair and makeup artist Jon Lieckfelt in this very intimate boutique setting that will leave you full of confidence and ideas. This hands on HAIR workshop will share all of his tips and tricks for effortless looking hair that you can use for all of your clients seeking classic styles.
How does it make you feel to be in an industry where you feel strong in skin and makeup but those updos and styling nuances have you trembling with intimidation and fear? Jon Lieckfelt is about to show you how he does it on his celebrity clients and on the most formal days of people’s lives in this intricate and very informative hands on series, how to get the perfect updos every time! It’s all about architecture baby!
Jon Lieckfelt is a celebrity hair stylist and makeup artist who is known to many as a “magician of faces”. For over 25 years he has been working in the hair and makeup industry creating looks for the red carpet, film, television, concerts, as well as everyday women in prestigious salons. His approach to beauty is simple; creating beautiful hair and makeup that blend modernity with classic sensibility resulting in iconic looks.
Jon works with some of the most famous faces in the world including Kristin Chenoweth, Christie Brinkley, Kerry Washington, Jaime Pressley, and Rose McGowan to name a few. His hair and makeup looks have been seen on the fashion runways in New York and Los Angeles as well as editorial publications like Vogue, Marie Claire, Prestige, Borealis, Dapifer, and US Weekly.
In addition to working with celebrities, Jon has an extensive background in working in salons.
Jon’s talent has been described by his celebrity clients as “rare and unique” because very few professionals are able to excel in both hair and makeup.
● Adam Brody ● John Malkovich ● Aretha Franklin ● John Singleton ● Kerry Washington ● Jodi Lyn O’Keefe ● Christie Brinkley ● Alexa Ray Joel ● Julie Powell ● Kevin Costner ● Loretta Divine ● Kristin Chenoweth ● Mena Suvari ● Rose McGowan ● Maria Muldar ● Ashley Scott ● Marina Arsenijevic ● Barry Sanders ● Martin Sheen ● Bob Guinea (Bachelor Bob) ● Mary Ann Williamson ● Brandon Routh ● Mena Suvari ● Carridee (Winner of America’s Next Top Model) ● Miami 911 Cast ● Cherly Hines ● Molly Shannon ● Cleo King ● Nancy Travis ● Cuba Gooding, Jr. ● Dawn Wells ● Nick Cannon ● Derek Luk e● Nicki Taylor ● Eliza Dushku ● Racheal Zoe ● Emilio Estevez ● Rachel Leigh Cook ● Gregory Hines ● Shannon Murphy ● Jai Rodriguez (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) ● Terrance Howard ● Jaime Pressley ● Tim Allen ● Jerry Seinfeld ● Wanda Sykes ● Jill Bartlett ●
This class requires you to bring a hair kit or to purchase one of ours. Kits must include:
- Long 100% human hair mannequin head with 22″-26″ hair
- Tripod for mannequin head (no clamps please)
- Paddle brush with mixed bristles
- Styling comb
- Flat Iron
- Rat Tail comb
- Tease brush
- 4-6 jaws separating clips
- Box of duckbill clips
- Elastics (mini + regular)
- Bungees with hooks
- Bobby pins (matching mannequin hair)
- Hair pins (matching mannequin hair)
- XL Hair pins
- Hair nets (matching mannequin hair
- 1″ curling iron (marcel or spring)
- 5/8″ curling iron
- Veil, wedding accessories
- Hair padding (matching mannequin hair)
If you have any questions prior to purchase, please email Erica Carr – firstname.lastname@example.org