Join us in Mumbai for this exclusive Masters of Art workshop! 5 Internationally recognized artists from around the world converge on the St Regis hotel for this incredible beauty event. If you are serious about your career as a makeup artist, this rare opportunity to get up close and personal with the best of the best is finally coming to India. From Colour Theory to Vintage to Avant Garde and more, this is a once in a lifetime chance to learn it all and an option to practice your new skills immediately following the last class. Don’t miss it! *Certificate of completion provided
DETAILS FOR MUMBAI
Dates: May 24 – 25, 2017
Time: 10:00am – 7:00pm
St. Regis Hotel
462, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India (map)
Full Payment: $1,500.00 (10,0000.00* INR)
Save your seat: $750.00 (50,000.00* INR)
Add Hands On: $500.00 (33,350.00* INR)
(*Approximate exchange rate at time of publishing. Actual rate refreshed at time of purchase.)
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY PAYMENT ISSUES, PLEASE EMAIL ERICA@ERICACARR.COM AND WE CAN HELP YOU THROUGH.
Lunch & Tea service included in cost.
Final payment due by May 10, 2017
DAY 1 – Demonstrations
9:00 Seminar begins
9:00am – 11:00am Jessie Powers
11:30-1:30 Namrata Soni
1:30pm-2:30pm – Lunch
2:30pm – 4:30pm – Chris Milone
4:30 – 6:00pm Q & A with the artists
DAY 2 – Workshop (Demonstrations and *Hands-On)
8:45am Take your seats
9:00am – 12:30pm Roshar
12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
1:45pm – 4:30pm Alex Box
5:00- 7:00pm – Q & A + *Hands On Practice (Please note that hands on is an additional fee and has very limited seating. Please add this to your cart if you want to practice tour skills directly with the masters.)
- A lecture that focuses on the ins and outs of working in the ‘editorial’ area of the makeup industry and how to market yourself and get your work seen.
- Makeup demonstrations offer a unique perspective that utilizes “thinking outside the box”, and showcase new ways to interpret ‘natural’ and high-fashion beauty concepts.
- In depth Colour Theory & Colour Correction for all global skin tones
- Avant-Garde and Fantasy makeup
- Vintage makeup from 1920’s – 1940’s with a power point presentation of different eras
- Sharing tips on using anatomy of the face for placement of product
- Inspiration from music, art and fashion
- Flawless skin for print media and the red carpet
- Tips and tricks of what it takes to work on A list celebrities
- Pushing the envelope of color placement for anyone working in bridal or beauty
- One on one guidance during the hands on sessions and the ability to have your work critiqued by the best in the business.