Day 1 & 2 – Hands On Hair
February 18 + 19, 2017
Brides always say they want to look like the best version of themselves for their walk down the aisle. Knowing the essentials for your Brides means knowing how to create classic hair that lasts in all situations. Whether they want Beachy waves, a sleek up-do or a textured trendy style, you will learn all of this and more.
Clean Beauty is the money-maker you need to have in your arsenal in order to set your self apart from your competition. I will share all of the secrets you need to create flawless skin and that bridal glow that all of your clients want. Trend makeup can be fleeting and you want to be one step ahead with all the classic techniques. Learning how to ‘wow’ your clients with these looks will get you booked again and again.
- Determining head shape and style proportion
- Hair parting perfection
- Braiding with multiple strands
- Adding extensions to braids
- Dry Finger waving
- Flat Ironing to create lift and angles
- Gathering hair & building a modern style
- Teasing (indentational, volume, directional, back-shifting)
- Proper invisible pinning
- Hair Padding
- Adding adornments, accessorizing etc
- Working with a phony pony
- 5 styles per day
Day 3 – Hands On Makeup
February 20, 2017
This demonstration will cover:
- Luxury Skin Prep
- Primer vs. No Primer
- Creating a flawless canvas
- Defining eyes
- Lash placement to reshape eyes
- Contour that makes sense
- Long lasting lip tricks
- Luxury Bridal tips to add value to every client
- How to do fast changes from ceremony to reception
This demonstration will be followed with Hands On practice so you can put your new techniques to the test.
Tashy Marie Makeup
100 S Dixie Hwy, suite 203
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Add on Photoshoot with Clair Anderson
$400 and receive 2 edited images of your choice with agency models.
(Shoot is on 2/20 following the makeup portion of the workshop *Shoot is not subject to any discount. Please email us to sign up.) *Hands on will be with other attendees unless the shoot has been booked.